Dean St. Studios - Terms & Conditions
- Once a session has been confirmed in writing over email, please be aware of the following cancellation policy - Dean Street Studios may issue a £100 penalty charge per day booked for any cancellations made within 7 days of the booked session after confirmation. If the cancellation is made within 48 hours of the session start date, a 50% charge of the full amount will be payable. If the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the session start date, the full amount will be payable. However, if a cancellation is made due to unforseen circumstances, the charge may be waived if supported with the appropriate certification e.g. Doctors Note, but must be agreed by the studio manager.
- Dean Street Studios require immediate payment of invoices. All session files will remain the property of Dean Street Studios until payment has been made in full. Please make sure payment is settled by the last day of your session if you wish to leave with your recorded material unless prior arrangements are made with the studio manager.
- A studio day is 10 hours. Overtime will be charged after this time at the following rate: First 2 hours - Hourly rate of agreed amount e.g. £1000=£100 per hour. After the first 2 hours an extra £10 per hour will be added. Sessions that finish after midnight will agree to pay a cab home for the engineer due to public transport limitations.
- Set up time is included in your studio day, however we will always endeavor to have your session set up before your arrival.
- Dean Street Studios will hold all your files for the period of 1 month after session completion. After which time, all files will be deleted permanently from our hard drives. Please make sure you have all files and back ups made within this time as we hold no responsibility after this period.
- Dean Street Studios will not be liable for injury, loss or damage to equipment or premises that is caused by any of your personnel, nor for any loss or damage to your own equipment. We will not be liable for any equipment left on the premises after session completion.
- Dean St Studios will not be responsible for consequential loss.